OAJ offers self-study online seminars through the SeminarWeb portal on our website. These self-study programs can be watched on any computer or iPad in the comfort of your home or office. The self-study courses are recordings of live seminars recently held by OAJ.
SeminarWeb program's allow you to:
• Browse through our library before making any selections.
• Watch videos and read materials at your own pace.
• Take a break, SeminarWeb will remember your place in the video and save it for the next time you log in.
• Workers' Compensation
• Business Torts
• Healthcare Lien Resolution
• Labor & Employment Law
• Medical Malpractice
• Professionalism, Ethics, & Substance Abuse
• Trial Tactics
• New Trends in Civil Litigation
• Trucking Litigation
The self-study courses offered in our library are all approved by the Supreme Court of Ohio for self-study CLE Credit. Remember; Ohio licensed attorneys can earn up to 12 hours of CLE through self-study courses, unless it is for New Lawyers Training.
|© 2017 Ohio Association for Justice. All rights reserved worldwide.|