Experience an OAJ CLE for yourself and see why our members rank us as the top provider for plaintiffs' continuing legal education in Ohio.
What we offer:
Annual and Winter Convention
Twice a year OAJ members, friends, and colleagues gather for our two biggest events, Annual and Winter Convention.
These events allow you:
- To build your referral network at the social events.
- Gather information on important trial tactics and law changes to use in your practice.
- Hear from local, statewide, and national speakers on issues important to OAJ, plaintiff's attorneys, and your clients.
These conventions are an experience you do not want to miss out on!
Annual Convention: May 6-8, 2020 (Columbus, OH; 12.25 CLE credits)
Winter Convention: November 11-13, 2020 (Cleveland, OH; 10.50 CLE credits)
Stream a live broadcasted seminar to your computer to stay up to date on the most important topics. Most seminars are held in Columbus and will be broadcasted live through our website. If you are in Columbus or can make it for the live seminar, Great! If not, sign-up for the online broadcast and watch from your home or office. These seminars will also be recorded and placed into our Online Self-Study Library for anyone to see.
Earn 12 hours of Self-Study CLE from the comfort of your home or office through OAJ's website. Watch videos and read materials at your own pace on the topics that you find interesting. These self-study courses are recordings of live seminars recently held by OAJ that are approved for CLE credit.
Courses include: Workers' Compensation; Medical Malpractice; Professionalism, Ethics, & Substance Abuse; Trial Tactics; Trucking Litigation; and more.
Have a question about one of our CLE offerings? Have an idea or recommendation for future CLE's? Interested in speaking at a CLE? Contact the CLE Department at OAJ at 614-341-6800 or by email at email@example.com.
- Barkan Meizlish LLP
- Brian G. Miller Co., LPA
- Bordas & Bordas, PLLC
- Charles E. Boyk Law Offices
- Christian R. Patno
- Crandall & Pera Law
- Eadie Hill Trial Lawyers
- Elk & Elk
- Garson Johnson, LLC
- Geiser, Bowman & McLafferty, LLC
- The Gervelis Law Firm
- Grieco Law, LLC
- Kisling Nestico & Redick
- Kitrick, Lewis & Harris Co.,. LPA
- Lamkin, Van Eman, Trimble & Dougherty, LLC
- Leeseberg & Valentine
- Leizerman & Associates, LLC
- Meyer Wilson Co., LPA
- Nager, Romaine, & Schneiberg
- Nilges Draher LLC
- Nurenberg Paris Injury Lawyers
- O'Connor Acciani & Levy, LPA
- Rittgers & Rittgers
- Robert J. Wagoner, Co., LLC
- Rourke & Blumenthal
- Slater & Zurz, LLP
- Spangenberg, Shibley & Liber, LLP
- Tittle & Perlmuter
- Tzangas Plakas Mannos, Ltd.
- Young & McCarthy